November 14 is the birthday of HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed, Crown Prince of Dubai, and he will turn 40 this year. He is popularly known as Fazza, and to find out more about him, read this blog.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed’s Childhood
Dubai Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum was born on 14th November 1982. He is the second son of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum bin Juma’a.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed’s Education
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed went to Rashid Private School For Boys in Dubai for his elementary education. And for his higher education, he graduated from the prominent Royal Military Academy Sandhurst (RMAS), one of the world’s finest military academies in London.
In addition, HH Hamdan enrolled in several specialized training programs in economics at the London School of Economics and Dubai School of Government.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed’s Personal Life
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed got married on 15 May 2019. While on 21 May 2021, Sheikh Hamdan announced the birth of his twins, a son named Rashid and a daughter named Shaikha.
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed’s Roles and Positions
Below is a timeline for HH Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed’s Roles and Positions:
- September 2006, appointed as the Chairman of the Dubai executive council
- 1 February 2008, appointed Crown Prince of Dubai
- He is the head of the Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Establishment for young entrepreneurs
- He sits on the Dubai sports council and the Dubai autism centre
- Was part of the Dubai World Expo 2020 delegation
- Founder of the Hamdan International Photography Award launched in 2011
- June 2022, launched the “Dubai Global” initiative
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed’s Interests and Hobbies
Fazaa has many hobbies and interests, including:
- Poetry “He publishes poems under the pen name of Fazza”